- If someone looked at your browsing history right now, what kind of things would we find?
- If you could write about any subject that is near and dear to your heart, what would it be and why?
- Do you have a favorite song, album, or playlist to write to?
- What was the first thing you did after the debut of the first book you wrote?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Do you have any guilty pleasures?
- What was your favorite book as a teen?
- If an aspiring writer asked for advice what would you tell them?
- What is the one thing that scares you more than anything else?
- What book are you reading right now?
- Favorite Meal:
- Favorite Drink (alcoholic/non-alcoholic)
- Sweet or Salty snacks?
- All time favorite movie
- Best book to movie adaption:
- Worst book to movie adaption:
What the Heart Wants: Soulmate Series Book One
What the Heart Needs: Soulmate Series: Book Two
Most days you’ll find Kelli McCracken pecking away at the keyboard, sharing secret stories about those pesky little people inside her head. Or arguing with her characters about a scene. Other days she’s hanging out in her secret Facebook group with readers, chatting about books and upcoming writing projects.
“Gone are the days of quiet housewives who clean, cook, watch soaps, and eat bon-bons. We’re all about sex, drugs, and rock and roll. Scratch that. We’re about sex, chocolate, and rock and roll. Add in some great books and we might let you live in the same house with us.”
Kelli lives with her husband and children in the Ohio River Valley region in the United States…at least she thinks that’s where she lives. It could be a nice, white, padded room. Hard to say with that darn vivid imagination.
Want to chat more? You can find me on:
Series Fan Page
Author Fan Page
Kelli has generously offered up 3 e-book copies of both What the Heart Wants and What the Heart Needs. To enter leave your email address and a question for Kelli.