Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Interview with Joselyn Vaughn, author of The Warden's Lantern



1. If someone looked at your browsing history right now, what kind of things would we find?
They’d probably fall asleep. I like to read about the weather, so I pop between the National Weather Service and a local meteorologist’s blog. I’ve also been researching thyroid conditions, and torn ACLs and their recovery. You never know what you will end up writing about.

 
2. If you could write about any subject that is near and dear to your heart, what would it be and why?

 
3. Do you have a favorite song, album, or playlist to write to?
I usually don’t listen to music while I am actually writing, but I will make up playlists to go along with each book. I’ll listen to the songs at other times during the day and try to let the ideas about the characters simmer for a while. If I listen to any music with lyrics while I’m writing, I get too distracted singing along.

 
4. What was the first thing you did after the debut of the first book you wrote?
I visited my OB and confirmed that I was not having twins. After my first set, I was convinced I was pregnant with twins again. We were quite relieved to hear only one heartbeat.


Optional questions :)


Favorite Meal:
Anything that I don’t have to cook.

 
Favorite Drink (alcoholic/non-alcoholic)
Chai Tea

 
Sweet or Salty snacks?
Sweet

 
All time favorite movie
You’ve Got Mail

 
Best book to movie adaption
Just watched Hunger Games and it was really good. I thought they did a fantastic job with most of the Harry Potter movies too. There was one or two that I thought would be difficult to follow if you hadn’t read the book first.

 
Worst book to movie adaption
 
I won’t names names, but just because you are undead, does not mean you don’t need to shower. Draw your own conclusions.:-)
Buy Links:
 


Contact Links:
Twitter: @joselynvaughn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive