Monday, February 25, 2013
Review of King of Darkness by Elisabeth Staab
King of Darkness by Elisabeth Staab begins at an even pace and picks up speed quickly. The characters of Thad and Isabel are complete opposites yet that is one of the things that makes this book so enjoyable to read. Romance readers will undoubtedly be pleased that there are multiple romantic relationships that form throughout this novel. Elisabeth Staab makes the relationships between her characters more real by adding plenty of internal and external conflict. I'm sure that many people who've read this thrilling paranormal romance are as eager as I am to see what Elisabeth Staab has in store for the diverse cast of characters she has created.
- Series spotlight for Stephanie Rowe's Ever After s...
- Interview with Tracey O'Hara, author of The Dark B...
- Interview with Jessica Brody, author of My Life Un...
- Interview with Mari Mancusi, author of The Blood C...
- Review of Torn by Erica O'Rourke
- Review of Devious by Lisa Jackson
- Review of King of Darkness by Elisabeth Staab
- Review of Judging a Book by Its Lover by Lauren Le...
- Review of Deserving of His Diamonds by Melanie Mil...
- Review of Moon Music by Faye Kellerman
- Review of Fever by Joan Swan
- Interview with SJ Byrne, author of My Butterfly
- Book Spotlight: Kissed by a Vampire by Caridad Pin...
- Review of Blaze by Joan Swan
- Book Spotlight: Colonization by Aubrie Dionne
- Interview with Pamela Palmer, author of the Feral ...
- Interview with P.G. Forte, author of Finders Keepe...
- Interview with Rosalie Lario, author of Blood of t...
- ▼ February (18)