1. If someone looked at your browsing history right now, what kind of
things would we find?
Ha. LOFT, Victoria's Secret, hotels in Berlin, and weather facts for Montana.
2. If you could write about any subject that is near and dear to your
heart, what would it be and why?
Honestly, I don't think of myself as a writer so much as a storyteller. I write to tell my stories, but otherwise, not unless I have to. And with my paranormals, I'm writing exactly what I love!
3. Do you have a favorite song, album, or playlist to write to?
I do. I write to Keiko Matsui's new age jazz instrumentals, all her albums.
4. What was the first thing you did after the debut of the first book you wrote?
My friends threw me a surprise party/booksigning!
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Credit card applications that flood my mail.
6. Do you have any guilty pleasures?
It depends on who you ask (whether or not they're guilty)! I love True Blood and Caramel Nips candies. Do those count?
7. What was your favorite book as a teen?
The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
8. If an aspiring writer asked for advice what would you tell them?
Work on your craft, write, write, write, and never give up.
9. What is the one thing that scares you more than anything else?
That it turns that the worlds I've created, and their terrifying villains, are real.
Sylvia Day's Bared to You.
Optional questions :)
Chili, blueberry muffins, and cold beer
Favorite Drink (alcoholic/non-alcoholic)
Water's my go-to, but I also love a cold Corona Light
All time favorite movie
Lord of the Rings trilogy (can't choose just one)
Best book to movie adaption
Worst book to movie adaption
Clan of the Cave Bear
Pamela Palmer is the NY Times and USA Today bestselling author of over a dozen paranormal romance novels including the Vamp City and Feral Warriors series. When Pamela’s initial career goal of captaining starships failed to pan out, she turned to engineering, satisfying her desire for adventure with books and daydreams until finally succumbing to the need to create worlds of her own. Pamela lives and writes in the suburbs of Washington, D.C.
A Love Untamed (A Feral Warriors novel), Dec 26, 2012
Vampires Gone Wild anthology, Feb 12, 2013
A Kiss of Blood (A Vamp City novel), Jun 25, 2013