Monday, February 25, 2013
Review of Devious by Lisa Jackson
The title is so fitting for everything that happens throughout Devious. Anyone who enjoys a pulse pounding thriller that will keep you guessing should read this book. There were so many twists and surprises throughout the book that had me hooked. The cast of characters played off one another really well which is one of the things that makes for a good read. Devious kept me constantly guessing and it had everything which made it a pulse-pounding thrill ride.
- Series spotlight for Stephanie Rowe's Ever After s...
- Interview with Tracey O'Hara, author of The Dark B...
- Interview with Jessica Brody, author of My Life Un...
- Interview with Mari Mancusi, author of The Blood C...
- Review of Torn by Erica O'Rourke
- Review of Devious by Lisa Jackson
- Review of King of Darkness by Elisabeth Staab
- Review of Judging a Book by Its Lover by Lauren Le...
- Review of Deserving of His Diamonds by Melanie Mil...
- Review of Moon Music by Faye Kellerman
- Review of Fever by Joan Swan
- Interview with SJ Byrne, author of My Butterfly
- Book Spotlight: Kissed by a Vampire by Caridad Pin...
- Review of Blaze by Joan Swan
- Book Spotlight: Colonization by Aubrie Dionne
- Interview with Pamela Palmer, author of the Feral ...
- Interview with P.G. Forte, author of Finders Keepe...
- Interview with Rosalie Lario, author of Blood of t...
- ▼ February (18)