Thursday, July 23, 2015

Interview with Jenny Martson

1. How long have you been blogging for?
I’ve been blogging for just over 2 years and had my 2 year blogoversary in March! I can’t believe how fast the time has gone and how much has changed over the 2 years!

2. Who are some of your favorite authors?
John Green is an absolute favourite of mine, as I’m sure he is for lots of other people too! James Patterson is my favourite Crime author. His books are what made me love Crime novels. Cecelia Ahern is a beautiful writer and I absolutely love her books. Her stories emit so much wisdom which is incredible, considering how young she is. Markus Zusak is another favourite.

3. What is the name of your blog?
Jenny in Neverland. I really like my blog name; it’s a name I’ve always used for emails and usernames for years (like since I was about 13) because of how much I love Disney and Peter Pan. When I came to think up my blog name, it just made sense!

4. If you could meet any author who would it be?
Ooh I think I’d meet John Green. Not just because he’s my favourite author but because he seems like such a genuine lovely guy who adores his fans, and that’s always something you want in an author. I reckon he’d be a right laugh to spend the day with!

5. What is your favorite fandom?
Eeek, I don’t think I really belong in any ‘fandoms’. Please don't hate me! I like Harry Potter a lot but I wouldn’t say I love it enough to be in the fandom.

6. What is your all time favorite book?
I have a few; The Book Thief is the most beautiful book I’ve ever read in my life. Paper Towns and Looking for Alaska by John Green are another 2 favourites and so is The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I’ve read that 3 times and that book has so much meaning to me. I’m a pretty big YA fan and although I love most genres, YA books are those that seem to stick with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment