Monday, July 29, 2013
Review of Black Bones by E.E. Richardson
Tony Kim works in a magic shop. Not the sort that sells card tricks. his is real magic. Something's going on. There's a demon skull. An evil cult. A blood moon rising. A werewolf with attitude. Can
Tony find out what's happening? And stop it?
Black Bones is a novella that I read fairly quickly. The character of Tony Kim was perfect as the reluctant hero of this story. Black Bones packs tons of thrills and moments that will please anyone who enjoys a well written paranormal novella with a fresh and exciting premise.
- Review of Escape from Eden by Elisa Nader
- Review of Lady Northam's Wicked Surrender by Vivie...
- Review of Black Bones by E.E. Richardson
- Review of To Have and To Hold by Mackenzie Lucas
- Review of Touch Me by Tamara Hogan
- Review of The Master Undone by Lisa Renee Jones
- Review of Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor
- Review of Brooklyn Girls by Gemma Burgess
- Review of The Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson
- Review of A Really Awesome Mess by Trish Cook and ...
- ▼ July (10)