Friday, July 24, 2015

Hello and Goodbye

Hello everyone! So you don't really know  me and that's because I only joined the blog yesterday. My "name" is Fantasy Angel and I am the blogger behind Avid Reader. Avid Reader is a blog about books, their movies and writing. I joined the blog as Tanya's co-administrator and I'm here today to tell you one other piece of big news:

WE'VE MOVED


yup! One day after we join, this blog moves hahaha. Anyway, we have moved to Wordpress and the "new" blog is called Bookish Babes. We will be doing pretty much the same posts and everything as on here, we'll just be elsewhere and under a new name. I hope you come over and take a look at the new blog. It's in its initial steps to greatness so excuse the construction :)

All in all, I hope you join us at Wordpress and stay with us! Thanks, have a great day/night and tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment